GEN-NEWBIE-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-NEWBIE > 2007-10 > 1193846258

From: Suzy Krol <>
Subject: [GN] Victor IANNETTI
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:57:38 -0400

Happy Halloween all.

I read a message this morning concerning an Iannetti. The person had
requested help on an image from Heritage Quest. I didn't keep the message as
I saw a response from Marilyne.

I do remember it having to do with the surname IANNETTI & also remember
mention of the name Venterino if I'm not mistaken. Didn't I open a message
from another list & have this name just jump out at me in the obituary for
Victor Iannetti!

I'm forwarding the listing of the obituary in hope that it helps the list
member researching this surname. I'm sorry, I don't remember who it was, but
I hope it helps...

Suzy

Boston Globe, The (MA) - January 28, 2005
Deceased Name: IANNETTI, Victor
IANNETTI, Victor
"Papa The Greatest", of Revere, on January 26, 2005. Loving son of the late
Venterino and Marietta Iannetti. Loving husband of the late Joan
(Campanella)
Iannetti. Survived by 2 caring and loving children: Victor L. Iannetti and
wife Sandra Tuniewicz and the late Marianne (Iannetti) Wallace. Proud
grandfather 7 grandchildren: Richard Jr., Jeffrey, Cheryl-Ann and Jennifer
Wallace,
Michelle, Tom and Emily Iannetti, 6 great-grandchildren: Kelly, Steven,
Jamie,
Jessica, Jeffrey Jr., Wallace and Milaena Bowden. Also the brother of Ugo
L.
Iannetti and late wife Alice Iannetti. Late brother Mario Iannetti and
surviving sister in law Rita Iannetti and the late brother Raymond and late
wife
Connie Iannetti. Funeral from The Kirby-Rapino Memorial Home, 917
Bennington
St. (Orient Heights) EAST BOSTON on Monday at 9 AM, followed by a Funeral
Mass
to be celebrated in Immaculate Conception Church, 22 Lowe St., Revere at 10
AM. The family will receive visitors on Sunday from 3-7 PM. Services will
conclude with Interment in Woodlawn Cemetery, Everett. Late US Army Veteran
of
WWII.
Copyright (c) 2005 Globe Newspaper Company

This thread: