From: "Muriel M. Davidson" <>
Subject: [NS-CB-L] Post-1901 Census -- Too Much BLUE in the Maritime Provinces!!
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 00:00:11 -0500

To all family researchers and genealogists:-

On Oct. 3, 2002, The Hon. Don Boudria announced there will
be discussion and hopeful release of the 1911 census records.
This would be a great boon to many members of family history
groups and societies -- and I must admit, all my memberships
are in Nova Scotia.
There is a Canada-Census-Campaign mail list, an active census
committee -- but now -- we request YOUR assistance for your
research future.
Church records, cemetery listings and other papers are often
incomplete -- and we have also found some errors in census.
However, all living in one home at time of census are shown.

The BLUE ??? are symbols telling us the politician has not replied.
Sooner or later, if the Oct. 3rd announcement happens, there
will be voting in the Senate, House of Commons or both.
House of Commons:-
http://www.globalgenealogy.com/Census/Score5.htm
New Brunswick:-
Ms.Jeannot Castonguay, M.P. (Madawaska-Restigouche)
Mr. Charles Hubbard, M.P. (Miramichi)
NO Blue in Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island!!!
Senators:-
http://www.globalgenealogy.com/Census/Senscore3.htm
New Brunswick:-
The Honourable Noel A. Kinsella, Senator
The Honourable Viola L├ęger, Senator
Nova Scotia:-
The Honourable J. Michael Forrestall, Senator
The Honourable B. Alasdair Graham, Senator
Prince Edward Island:-
The Honourable Eileen Rossitor, Senators

Click on the name of the MP or Senator for address to add to your
LETTER -- postage is FREE -- could we have a copy for posting?

Sincerely hope the genealogical groups may be successful.
Happy writing,
Muriel M. Davidson
Co-Chair, Canada Census Committee
25 Crestview Avenue, Brampton, ON L6W 2R8
[formerly from Nova Scotia]

---