From: "Alicia Ann Peterson" <>
Subject: [NS-CB-L] Catherine MacDonald McEachern Dow
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:23:23 -0500

Hi Listers,

I'm going to try this again as I have some new information - hope someone recognizes these names!

I'm searching for family of Catherine Dow.

Catherine Isabella MacDonald b. between May 14 and June 22, 1897, Broad Cove, NS to parents Angus R. and Anna S. MacDonald.

She married (unknown) McEachern who died prior to 1928. There may have been a child born to this marriange. They may have moved to Boston or Quincy Massachusetts by this time. She then married in Boston to Cecil Wentworth Dow b. 07 February 1902 in Brighton, NB. They had two children Mildred and Dalton George who were raised by Cecil's brother and wife Russel and Vera Dow (nee Orser) in Hartland, NB.

Catherine died 09 January 1933 in Boston and is buried there. Cecil remarried to Grace Linehan who died then to Helen ? and moved to California.

I'm looking for relations in NS or NB.

Thank you
Alicia, Ontario.

This thread: