From: "ees" <>
Subject: Re: [NS-CB-L] Geography help please.
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:07:57 -0500

Hi Rita:
Just a brief explanation to the where abouts of River Inhabitants, both of
them. ( I too was looking for my McColl's from R.I. and was informed by
those vvery knowledgable native Nova Scotians that they both still exist. )
River Inhabitants in Inverness Co. is now called "Glendale", and Lower River
Inhabitants in Richmond Co. is now called "Cleveland". I believe there also
is/was a location called River Inhabitants Bridge.
If you do not get a full and complete explanation please e-mail back and I
will dig up the data that I received earlier.
Good Luck....
Edd Sinnett in Florida