From: "Ann Capstick" <>
Subject: [NS-CB-L] List Admin. change of address
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 01:09:32 -0400

Hello, All:

With the demise of Cape Breton Community Network and the subsequent lack of
service by Auracom, who took over the accounts, I have had to change my
e-mail address. It is going to take some time to change the address on all
the pages on the CB GenWEB site, but at least the members of this list will
be able to contact me if necessary.

Although technically the old address still works, the receipt of messages
has been spotty at best from Auracom--I have been removed from most of the
lists to which I subscribed and was close to being bounced from this list!
I have not been receiving ANY bounced messages for a couple of weeks; so if
you have sent a message that has not appeared on the list, it is because I
wasn't given the opportunity to forward it.

I hope none of you former subscribers of CBNET are not enduring the
despicable e-mail "service" that Auracom provided for me. The only reason I
held on so long was to try to avoid the onerous task of editing every page
on the GenWeb site and my personal site--my mistake, as it slipped out in
one of my many calls to tech support that the original cbnet addresses are
going to be phased out anyway!

I'm sorry to have been so long-winded, but I just had to blow off some steam
about the cavalier way in which we long-time members of the CB Community
Network were treated.

My new address is

May all your trees bloom and grow during the winter genealogy season.

Ann

This thread: