From: "Wilf" <>
Subject: Re: [NS-CB-L] ship builders
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 13:45:24 -0300

Thanks Juanita:

I do have Parker's Cape Breton Ships. I have lent it to someone who was
over to New Zealand last year and took photos of the Inconstant's partial
hull. It is under glass i.e. you look below the floor and there it is.
Its at the Bank of New Zealand Archade (Mall). There is quite a display of
it. The project manager contacted me to see if I would have happen to have
a photo of George Old. (I use to think its was Olds). They have it well on
display along with some other of its artifacts.
There is quite a story on how the Inconstant ended up there. I wont bore
you with it unless you want it.
What I am hoping for that there might be a photo of George Old kicking
around. That's why I am looking at other shipyards.

Cheers,
Wilf

This thread: