Subject: [NS-CB-L] Re: Brigantine "Athlete"
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 22:40:02 EDT

Al, thank you for your response below. Doug, thank you for your response
yesterday of Port Caledonia location and use as a port of passenger service
in 1870.
Do you have any information on the brig "Ethel Bolton"? As I posted a few
days back, my GG Grandmother Mary Cadegan and six of her children including
my GGrandmother Bridget Cadegan, departed Lingan on 24 Nov 1871 aboard the
brig "Ethel Bolton", arriving in Boston on 25 Nov 1871. (Must be some healthy
winds up there)
Again, thanks for the help.
Take care,
Gene Lambert