From: "Nikki Colburn" <>
Subject: Re: [NS-CB-L] OFF TOPIC
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 14:00:45 -0700

I also, sit and wait, unfortunately, not having much to contribute, only one
time did I reply to someone needing help because I just happen to have had
the information they requested. But unlike you, I did receive this message.
Unfortunately I didn't read everyone else's response first, and I did sign
up. I haven't received anything from the list yet, but I'll be sure to
unsubscribe if something does come through!

Nikki
Researching: MacKillop, MacInnis, Murphy, Colburn