From: "Lambert, Eugene H EMCM (SW) (NSN)" <>
Subject: RE: [NS-CB-L] Re: Patrick Cadigan
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 13:43:12 -0400

Marg,
Mary Ronan was born in Long Island, NY in 1830 to Irish born parents. Have
not gotten far enough back on them to find out what part of Ireland. Parents
were John and Catherine. Mary was shown on a school list in Bridgeport Cape
Breton in 1839. She married Patrick in 1847 according to the St. Patrick's
Church records in Sydney. Whadda ya think? Any connections?
Take care,
Gene