From: "Muriel M. Davidson" <>
Subject: [NS-CB-L] Map
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 23:46:56 -0400

---- Original Message -----

> Can someone advise me where to find a good map of Cape Breton County? I'm
> looking for one with streets & roads.
> Thank you,
> Carol
===========

Hello Carol:-
I posted this URL earlier on another site
http://www.warnes.net/Teslacorp/GenealogyLinks

Look for maps -- Brampton was not included among
the long list of cities, towns in Ontario.
I filled out a search form, even gave my postal code,
the map was found and I could see where I lived!
It had all surrounding streets -- very accurate.

Give it a try for dun -- or I could send you a photo of
Cape Breton Island taken from space. [not so nice]

Muriel M.Davidson

---