From: alex gillis <>
Subject: [NS-CB-L]
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 17:00:32 -0300

I am looking for familial information on Donald(Ronald) MacLellan born in South West Margaree, married to Euphemia Graham who made their home in Jamaica Plains, MA. They had three children, I believe. They were Ronald, Catherine Anne and Allan. I do believe that Catherine Anne did do some modelling in the USA. These children were 1st cousins of my mother. As a child she can remember them visiting the Margarees, but since the death of her Uncle the connection has been lost. For genealogical purposes I would be interested in re-establishing the connection to these lines. I believe that her cousins would probably be in their eighties now.
Thanks
Alex Gillis

This thread: