From: "J. Mac Leod" <>
Subject: [NS-CB-L] Sandy Macinnis / MacLellans
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 01:05:35 -0300

I recall a posting months ago regarding the late fiddler Sandy MacInnis. I have recently realized that my grandmother Bertha MacLellan and Sandy are first cousins, (Betha's father was Daniel and his sister married a MacInnis and Sandy is her son). I am looking for any information on this line as I don't know Daniel's parents. Daniel was born 1886 in Skye mountain and later removed to Bridgeport / Dominion to work in the mines. He married a Jessie MacDonald daughter of Dan A MacDonald. Info on this line is also scarce. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
JuddMacLeod

This thread: