From: "mclean" <>
Subject: Re: [NS-CB-L] What kind of scam is this
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 22:08:17 -0400

i think this is a virus...... i have been deleting them without opening
them, but my virus checker caught one with a different subject title (sorry
can't remember what it was), but it was from as well

my suggestion is, if you have not asked for support from microsoft, do not
even attempt to see what the message is about, let alone the attachment--i
have also blocked microsoft, so those messages now go directly to my deleted
items

cindy