From: "Muriel M. Davidson" <>
Subject: [NS-CB-L] What kind of scam is this
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:10:06 -0400

YES -- This character is a VIRUS

When in doubt, take a minute or two -- instead of
posting e-mails -- and search the SYMANTEC site

There is much to learn at this site.

Tip:- I do not install, but have Anti-Virus URLS posted
with a Priority symbol, stays at top of my computer screen.
These include FixKlez, House Call -- post but do not install!
In this way, the "fixes" are always on hand without a search.

Muriel M. Davidson