From: "Andrea Sharp" <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Subscribe
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 18:25:41 -0500

Hi Kristin,

Thank you of having me. Yes I am in the Troy area. I currently live in
Waterford. The family names I have in Troy are Banks (from 15th Street)
Ahearn/Ahern and Kelly (from Liberty Street). I have done a lot of work
already but it has been a few years since I did any work on my genealogy. I
had given it to my Mother, Teresa (Banks) Lewandusky a few years ago, and
now that she has passed a year ago this month I am ready to get back to it.
I got an email from my mother's friend Kay Brearton about your group, and
thought it would be a good way to get back into it. I am not working at
this time and would love to work on any projects you may need an able body
for.

If you could tell me how to post on the message board, I went to the string
but I did not see where to post myself.

Thanks again,
Andrea