Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] New Member
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 18:37:39 EST

Andrea, you are actually posting now. We are a mailing list not a message
board. As you can see your message is going out to the whole list. Just
happens to be a slow weekend with the holidays.
Your message can be viewed by our other 199 members.
I am going to ask that any other member that sees this respond that they do,
someone must be out there.
Welcome aboard. We do meet once a month, the third Thursday of each month at
6:30 at various sites. Since our VP is in Florida, I will be making
arrangements for this months meeting to be held at the Park-Pub in Frear Park for the
18th of this month. Try to come and meet the group, atleast those of us who
have not headed South for the cold weather. I know we can give you some work to
do with one of our projects.....
Kristin