From: "Andrea Sharp" <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] New Member
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 13:27:38 -0500

Thank you so much!! This is a very hard time for me I am coming up on the
Anniversary of my Mothers one year passing January 23. I miss her A LOT! I
would love to contact you some how, if you don't mind? I don't know
anything about my Gt. Uncle Johnny and would love to pick your brain. I do
intend on going to the meeting this month I hope to meet you there.
Take care, Andrea