From: "Andrea Sharp" <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] New Member
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 14:49:08 -0500

Thanks! Hey you never know!

James Kelly DOB May 1841 DOD Dec. 28, 1907 (a shoemaker in Troy lived at 307
Liberty St)
Jane Bermingham I just found some info on her that my Mother must have
gotten form IGI, she was Christened March 27, 1841 Carrigaline-Crosshaven,
Cork. Father John Bermingham Mother Margaret Mulcathy, DOD Oct. 5, 1913
Oldest son: Patrick W. Kelly, DOB Jan, 21, 1872, in Troy DOD 5/21/1906

I hope that helps some.
Thanks again,
Andrea