From: "Rich Nichols" <>
Subject: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Members in Ireland
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:06:11 -0500

This is the first that I became aware that we have members in Ireland. My
question to the listowner is -
How many members do we have in Ireland and England? I mention England as
well as many Irish left
Ireland for England - with the hopes and intention to travel to North
America and elsewhere - but remained
in England for one reason or another. Are any of these members willing to
assist with research in either
Ireland or England? If any of our Irish brethren in Ireland or England are
willing to help us - what parts
or Ireland or England do they live?

I realize that this is an imposition on our part and maybe we can work
something out that benefits all.
If on the other hand they can't then it will still be helpful to know just
how widespread our list goes.

Rich in Greer, SC