From: "Rich Nichols" <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Members in Ireland
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:00:57 -0500

I live in Greer, SC and I am searching for Edward Joseph Clayton, born c
1843 in Cloyne, County Cork, Ireland, s/o Edward and Hannah Cunningham
Clayton (both of whom were born in County Cork). Edward, Sr and family
lived in London and they were tailors. Edward, Jr. moved to Troy in the
1870's and lived also in Washington County. He is buried along with wife
and children in St. Peter's Cemetery. Edward, Jr. was also a tailro. See
earlier post for more details.

Rich in Greer, SC