From: "Tim Hooley" <>
Subject: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Roll Call
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:41:01 -0500

I'm Timothy A. Hooley-Clifton Park, NY

My Great Great Grandparents Morgan and Mary Margaret Coffey Hooley migrated to Troy NY approximately 1839. Laid to rest in St. Peters Cemetery in Brunswick.

They had 4 children, John, Jane Anne (Dunn), Morgan E. and James P.. Morgan E., my GrGrandfather. All the men were employed as moulders.

My Uncle James P. Hooley a drummer boy during the Civil War, a union organizer, dedicated his life to labor reform is noted in the book " Representative Young Irish-Americans of Troy New York 1889".

This thread: