Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Jan Meeting
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 23:24:48 EST

The January 2009 meeting of TIGS will take place on 1/15/09 at 6:30 at the
Park Pub in Frear Park. The pub is located at the golf course. You can check
out their menu at _http://www.park-pub.com/_ (http://www.park-pub.com/) . We
will be meeting in their new dining room which seats 60, however I am assured
we will be given a corner and other diners will be seated as far from us as
possible. This time of year they are not extremely busy on weeknights.
Please let me know if you will be attending as I will need to give them an
estimated count prior to the night of the meeting.
I have had e-mails that several new members will be attending and look
forward to meeting them. As we enter a new year for TIGS I anticipate a banner
year of attendance and incrase in active members to assist with projects that
benefit all of us.
Kris