Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Lansingburgh books, etc
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:05:18 EST

My ancestors also lived in Lansingburgh, 1840s right up to a third cousin I
found a few years ago who is still in N. Troy. I am particularly interested in
a little book written by a cousin of my grandmother (Mabel Campbell Jordan,
b. 1885 Lansingburgh, d. 1973). The author is Ruth G. Campbell (b. 1897
Lansingburgh); the book is entitled The Campbells of Nestledown, Vantage Press,
1971.

While I am at it, I might as well mention the surnames I am researching in
Lansingburgh:
CAMPBELL, STRIKER, CLARKSON, COOKINGHAM, JORDAN, BEBERNITZ.

Thank you!

Nancy

Nancy Jordan Fako

337 Ridge Avenue