From: "VerCammen, Carol (DMH)" <>
Subject: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] ROLLCALL- Ryan and O'Brien
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 12:05:50 -0500

I am searching for relatives of Timothy Ryan who died in Troy ca 1917.
He was married to Ellen McCarthy. Timothy was born in County. I feel
he immigrated to Troy due to cousins, aunts, uncles??? Already residing
there. I am trying to find that connection.

Confidentiality Notice: Protected Health Information from the
Massachusetts Department of Mental Health

Protected Health Information is personal and sensitive information
related to a person's health care. It is being e-mailed to you after
appropriate authorization from the person or under circumstances that do
not require the person's authorization. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, the disclosure, copying or distribution of this
information is Strictly Prohibited. If you have received this message by
error, please notify the sender immediately.

Important Warning: This message is intended only for the use of the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed
by applicable law.

Carol VerCammen

Billing Supervisor

5-digit for DMH 73322