From: "OBrien, David" <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Hooley
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 14:15:46 -0500

Pat, as Tim knows I'm searching for Green Island Hooleys. Edward Hooley
and Bridget Canfield arrived in Green Island around 1847. They had kids
in Ireland and more in Green Island, including my ggrandmother Eliza who
married Edward Wallingford there. I had a surname distribution search
done once and Cork was the most logical county of origin because of the
relatively rare occurrence of both the Hooley and Canfield names. I
haven't gotten any further. David