From: "John Larsen" <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] ROLL CALL - SULLIVAN
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 19:43:54 -0700

I'm still looking for my grandmother, Anna Elizabeth SULLIVAN who went to
Troy to stay with relatives, then came to Butte MT. I can find no other
related person to her in the world. Can anyone tell us where the majority of
Irish who went to Troy came from? Many Irish ended up in Butte to work in
the mines and moved around in and out of different mining states. In case
you've lost someone, I can look here. Thanks. Bette