Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Roll Call - Fitzpatrick, Russell, Sheehan
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 08:55:04 EST

Yes, he was!!! I never knew about him and when he died and a photo was in
the paper I told my Father that he looked enough like him to be his brother. My
Father said he might be related, my Father middle name was Russell, his
grandmother maiden name. I only started my genealogy shortly after that!! I don't
believe he had any children.
Carol

In a message dated 1/7/2009 11:17:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,