From: "Keefe, Jeanne" <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Lansingburgh books, etc
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 09:06:10 -0500

Hi Mary:
I would contact the Lansingburgh Historical Society at P. O. Box 219
Troy, NY. I'm sure they would be happy to have many of those articles.
Jeanne

Jeanne M. Keefe
Visual Resources Librarian
Architecture, Experimental Media & the Arts
Architecture Library
Greene Building, Rm 306
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th Street, Troy, NY 12180