From: "Tim Hooley" <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Hooley
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 18:10:21 -0500

Pat, My Gr Gr Gr Grandparents Michael and Ann Hooley late 1700s early to mid
1800s, stayed in the old country.
My records take me as far as North Tipperary Parish of Bourney and Corbally.
I have been unable to find help on the other side beyond that. They really
enjoy taking my money though. And rather then spend my vacation last summer
researching in Ireland I opted for fly fishing the Madison River in Montana.
There's next summer though.