From: Lois <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Roll Call CLAYTON-BURKE and others notfrom Troy
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 17:15:04 -0700

Rich;
I may have contacted you before about McCracken. I have some info about
a William McCracken married Eliza Wilson--
had 3 children-- Sarah Jane born 1839 married Thomas Mark, John born
1843? emigrated to America married Ann Powers, and Mary Ann born 1848,
married
George Mark. They were from county Antrim (Ballydonnelly)
Lois in AZ

!