Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Lansingburgh books, etc
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 07:42:59 EST

Hi Ann

I'm sure our Lansingburgh Historical Society would like some of the
materials, if this Irish organization cant use them. I am a member of that Historical
Society also.If you like I can put you in touch with the officers of that
Society. Thank goodness your mother saved these things, they are really a help
to people like us searching for relatives etc. Joyce

In a message dated 1/7/2009 10:02:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,