Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Members in Ireland
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 19:11:16 EST

Hi All,
My name is Pat Plunkett from good old South Troy. I am researching the
names Plunkett, Walshe, Murray, McMahon, and Peer. I have had some luck with
my Murray relatives but no luck with my Walshe, McMahon relatives. My mother
was Mary Frances Peer, married George Francis Plunkett. Mom's mother was
Agnes Walshe Peer, married to Charles Frederick Peer first, he passed away and
she then married William Nugent from Green Island. Charles Peer was from
Schaticoke. Agnes Walsh came to the US around 1895/1901? Her sponsor in the US was
William McMahon who at one time lived at 1312 fifteenth street.
Going on a bit, time to stop.
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)

This thread: