From: "Andrea Sharp" <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Marrage records; Henry Banks
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 16:37:20 -0500

Thanks Terry I always love help!

Elizabeth shows in the Deed Book in troy for the property on 15th Street in
1867. Then shows on their daughter Mary's marriage certificate, and on
their children's John T., Michael, and George's death certificates. Mary
died in the Poughkeepsie mental Hospital and gives Annie as her Mother but I
know that is not true. So, I know she was around I have Elizabeth's last
mane spelled a few ways and none of them clearly, Peckman, Peckingham and so
on. I don't know how far back St. May's cemetery goes back, but I am
thinking that I cannot find any records of here there; I may look in Mt. Ida
Cemetery for her. If anyone knows how I can find any early records for Mt.
Ida please let me know.

I know John, Michael, Mary and George were born in NYC, I have no idea
where? My Grandfather always said they came up from Staten Island but I
don't think that is true. I am at a loss on how to find these birth records
in NYC. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Andrea