From: jeanne <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] ROLLCALL 'Rather successful I would say'
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:12:25 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

YES! I agree! It was really fun to read all those names of everyone's ancestors & their famiies. It was like a history lesson. It was also kinda neat to "meet" the other listers from all over the world! I had no idea these emails go to "that place" where others can access the names and perhaps find one of us...great work to all those who make this site so wonderful!
jeanne in kc