From: "James L. Owens" <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Roll Call CLAYTON-BURKE
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 07:01:07 -0500

Ali,

Pretty good . I got it right but I had a "heads up". Last Friday my son,
David, attempting to increase his qualifications as a mechanic took the test
to upgrade his driver's license to "over 26,000" pounds. 21 correct out of
25 was a passing grade. He missed a few that he had no idea about but one he
missed was about a fire on board. The question was "What is the first thing
you should do if the truck catches fire." Among the distractors was
"Attempt to put the blaze out" and he bit. The correct answer is, of course,
"Call 911."

He said I have to remember what you told me when I was in high school. "Read
the Problem before you answer it."

So I read it twice .

Jim O.

This thread: