Subject: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Roll Call: Downs & Rowley
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 16:11:31 EST

I have been researching my Grand father's family ( Patrick Downs). He and
his brother were placed in the Troy Male Orphanage and his brother ( James
Downs ) died while there. My Grandfather was released to his mother who by then
was living with her son Morris Downs in South Troy. Morris's daughter married
Alfred Rowley and they also lived in South Troy. My Great Grandfather
Patrick and his wife Mary lived in Green Island at first but must have seperated
and that is why the boys were placed in the orphanage.

Eileen