From: "Richard Shea" <>
Subject: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] ROLLCALL:WALSH-CANARY-REYNOLDS-KENNEDY
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 01:17:26 -0500

Sarah Walsh Canary is Mrs Thomas Canary which was actually listed in the
probate record as Mrs Sarah Walsh Kenary. I had this information as Canary
for many years but thought it was my grandaunt who is also Sarah Walsh but
it turned out she never married. My great-grandfather Richard Walsh who was
married to Mary Bridgit Fitzgerald served in the 1st Deleware Regiment in
the Civil War and was Bridgit Walsh's younger brother. My guess from the
dates given it's possible but more likely as children of Sarah and Thomas
because Richard was born in 1837 and died in 1906 and Bridget whose probate
was mentioned died in 1886 and born 1835.
Rick Shea

This thread: