From: "Frank Ryan" <>
Subject: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Archives of list
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:42:03 -0500

>Just a reminder, all of these messages become available on the RootsWeb
>archives which can be accessed for just this list at:

>http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/search?path=NY-TROY-IRISH-GEN
OC

>You can search either the body or the subject lines of the messages. It
>works very fast.

>Brad Miter

>Administrator

Brad
1.I think you are doing a great job with the list.

2.Perhaps I am a little slow, but I am having a problem accessing any
info on the rootsweb site. Even entering a name in a recent post, which I
have open in another window, I get a result which reads " No matches were
found ".

Is there something I am missing. Do you have to be a member or something?

Hope you can help out.

Francis X. Ryan
Grafton NY USA

This thread: