Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Members in Ireland
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 12:48:31 EST

My name is Dr. Lauretta A. Mc Guirk, and I live in Brunswick. I am
interested in tracing my great-grandfather to Ireland, Peter Mc Guirk and Catherine
Murphy who came here with their young son Peter Mc Guirk, Jr., as well as 3
brothers of Peter, Sr. Also, I would love to trace Thomas Gallagher (County
Tipperary) and his wife, Maria Fee (O'Fee originally) to Ireland. Also, my
grandfather Lewis Neville who was Parisian French and Holland Dutch, who married
Catherine Gallagher here in Troy, NY. Any help would be appreciated

Lauretta Mc Guirk at (mailto:)
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)

This thread: