From: "Rebecca Rector" <>
Subject: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Troy Burial Records
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:10:33 -0500

Bill - thank you for reminding us that some of these Troy Burial records are
online. I didn't realize that, or had forgotten. These records are indeed
valuable. I just found something! I have also been picking through the film
page by page from 1869-early 1870's. It will be great to someday have all
of this transcribed.
Rebecca