From: "Donna K. Vaughn" <>
Subject: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Genealogy Workshop - REMINDER
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:15:53 -0500

Just a reminder:
My "Tracing Your Family Tree in the Capital District" workshop will be held
next Wed. Jan. 21 at 6:30 p.m. This will be a relaxed, fun and "basics"
type of 2-hour class, on getting started in tracing your family tree; what
records can be found where in the Capital District (and on the Internet);
how to organize your research; and some tips, forms and other helpful info:

There is further info on the TIGS website:
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~nytigs/
or go directly to:
http://www.knowledgenetwork.org/classes/1300/1315.html

Registrations can be made right up to the day of the workshop, if the class
is not filled. It is at a convenient location, with plenty of free parking.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me off list:

Donna

This thread: