From: Robert Rainville <>
Subject: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Roolcall - Corbett, Cavanaugh
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 13:29:08 -0500

Dear Listers';
I began my genealogical search some thirty plus years ago with these two families, so I'll start my rool-call message with them too. Members of these families came to the tri-city area of Troy, NY ca. 1900.
Nicholas Corbett b. Nov. 1799 Tipperary, Ireland, d. 1884, was the son of Lawrence Corbett and ?,
Nicholas immigrated 1847 and settled in Whitehalll, NY. Married Catherine Brady ca. 1848-second marriage for both. Catherine was b. ca. 1814, Ireland, d. ca. 1865. Their was three children of this marriage, Daniel B. Corbett, Nicholas Corbett and William Corbett. Their first son, Daniel, was b.1849, Whitehall, NY, d. 1924, Green Island, NY. He married Mary Cavanaugh, 1872 in Whitehall, NY. They had fifteen children, nine children lived to adulthood.

Joan
Colonie, NY

This thread: