From: austin fadden <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Accessing Barb Jeffries archived site(again)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:51:34 -0800 (PST)

I just did this recently.

When you click on any of the links on Barbara's page you will get some sort of error message but if you go to the URL and remove the tilde ~ and hit enter the link will come up

A.E Fadden

Philippians 2:3 NIV
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit,
but in humility consider others better than yourselves.