From: "Tim Hooley" <>
Subject: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Hooley
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 17:46:45 -0500

Mimi,
I've had little luck tracing my Gr Great Grandmother Mary Margaret Coffey
Hooley. Her first born Hooley child in the USA from my clan was born around
1841 in Troy, NY.

I do recall there was a Coffey family during that period who lived in Troy
on River St., I believe a furniture maker, not sure if he was related to my
grandmother.

My Hooley family lived specifically in the neighborhoods around lower
Hoosick st.. At different times at N. Adams and tenth, also on 6th, and
9th. during the period from 1865 to the early 1900s. While in Troy, my
family never lived too far from St. Peter's Church, at least within a short
walking distance..