From: <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Hooley
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:01:18 -0500

---- Tim Hooley <> wrote:
Tim,My given name is Margaret....named after my paternal great grandmother,Margaret Elizabeth Murphy Coffey....she emigrated from the Dublin area circa late 1840's....there is also a branch of Coffeys in Troy whom we were related to...Judge James F.Coffey...from Nenagh.....anyththing sound familiar here.....also,my maternal grandmother,Mary Agnes Delaney Callahan lived right around the corner from St.Peter's Church in Troy,at 8 Hutton St. from the early 1900's untill she moved to Fifth Ave.,and then to Nineth St. Mimi