From: "Theresa Bora" <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Roll Call. McGONIGAL
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:44:19 -0500

Hi Christopher. I don't have any information on your family but I just
wanted to say that where your William & Mabel lived was East Greenbush
Township. They have a website which may interest you.
http://eastgreenbush.org/home Also, the 12181 you list is a US Zip Code
number for part of Troy NY. Terry in Mich.