Subject: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] Keach,Ski,Welcome,Zakrewski
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 06:40:28 EST

Saturday October 25,2008TroyRecord Article 100years ago Sunday October
25,1908
“Democratic speaker Calvin E. Keach speaks in Troy. He says”The hard times
are upon us and though a full year has come since it(Wall Street panic)
began, the situation seems to be little better, though we are told to whistle and
keep up our courage because when Mr Taft gets in the chair- if ever- good
times will come at once as if by magic.”

Photo of the day Troy Record Saturday October 25 2008 1958 Mr & Mrs
Robert Ski and Phyllis Welcome Zakrzewski on their wedding day at St Paul the
Apostle Church in Troy.

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)

This thread: