From: jeanne roberson <>
Subject: Re: [NY-TROY-IRISH-GENSOC] HEENAN
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 15:29:15 -0800 (PST)

 annie came to new york and work as a dressmaker she marrid john O niell and they moved to Troy in the 1880 and raised a family  Most of the men were blacksmith  Their  uncle john  had a shop for many years  Thier uncle tim was john carmel heenan , the boxer father  I have found every one but kate  Thanks for your time to answer me