WEDGWOOD-L Archives

Archiver > WEDGWOOD > 2009-04 > 1239697681

From: "Dave Brown - ITS Hardware" <>
Subject: Re: [WEDGWOOD FAMILY] Roll Call 2009
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:28:01 +0100

Hi John,

Me - David Wedgwood Brown (b.1972 - a mere whippersnapper).
Mother - Judith Wedgwood Brown.
Grand Father - Robert Wedgwood Brown (b. Maryport - Cumberland)
Great Grand Father - Robert Wedgwood Brown (b. SS John Gambles (Sister Ship to the Cutty Sark) off the Cape Horn).**
** - http://www.rnsubmus.co.uk/nasmith/nasmith.htm - Mentioned here in "The Crew" section.

We did have an awful lot of info regarding the Cumberland Wedgwoods - but a fair chunk of it dissapeared off to Canada with another relative about 10 years ago and was never returned.

I still have a drawer full of family trees and some documents - everything from Cumberland to Simon de Wegwode.

Cheers - Dave.B

--
Dave Brown - RM Education PLC
Hardware Solutions Group