WEDGWOOD-L Archives

Archiver > WEDGWOOD > 2009-04 > 1239717497

From: "David Wedgwood" <>
Subject: Re: [WEDGWOOD FAMILY] Roll Call 2009
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 23:58:17 +1000

John

My particular interest is the Australian connection, particularly the
Wedgwoods of Burslem Station, Muttaburra, Queensland
(http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/3203/YorksXI.html). I was born at
Muttaburra, and grew up on Burslem Station.

My addition to the recent family history is slow, but www.wedgwood.id.au
will eventually contain as much as I can find.

Hope you and all your family are well.

Regards
David Kenneth Wedgwood